Funny/silly image thread

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Funny/silly image thread

Post by Twiggster »

Image
User avatar
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:07 pm
Location: east london

Re: Funny/silly image thread

Post by woodfordwhites »

994204_10151744971344297_19008783_n.jpg
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Funny/silly image thread

Post by Twiggster »

Image
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Funny/silly image thread

Post by Twiggster »

Image

:shock:
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: Funny/silly image thread

Post by Emsley »

Twiggster wrote:Image

:shock:
Hurrrrrrrrrrrr!
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Funny/silly image thread

Post by Twiggster »

Image
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Funny/silly image thread

Post by Twiggster »

Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Image
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

One of my drawings.

Post by Emsley »

I sometimes draw stuff on micropaint and I felt the forum needed some art work.
Now i'm not a very good drawer far from it.
But I've been told I should share them, as they bring joy to people.

First one is one of my less violent pieces, all you have to do is is guess what can of beer I drew.

Image

Thanks! :-D
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4456
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:41 pm
Twitter: @EirikOstrem
Location: A place you cant afford to live

Re: One of my drawings.

Post by MeeTa »

Emsley wrote:I sometimes draw stuff on micropaint and I felt the forum needed some art work.
Now i'm not a very good drawer far from it.
But I've been told I should share them, as they bring joy to people.

First one is one of my less violent pieces, all you have to do is is guess what can of beer I drew.

Image

Thanks! :-D

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Image
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: One of my drawings.

Post by Emsley »

One soul said about my art...
"In such complex, information overloaded times the simplicity is relaxing."
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

One of my drawings.

Post by Dr.Leeds »

Emsley wrote:One soul said about my art...
"In such complex, information overloaded times the simplicity is relaxing."
You sure they weren't talking about your posts? ;-)
Image
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: One of my drawings.

Post by Emsley »

Dr.Leeds wrote:
You sure they weren't talking about your posts? ;-)
:) :-D

Warning the next image contains swear words! As you all dont dig that! And is quite violent in nature.



Image

This came to me in a moment of clarity.
Basically I wondered what you would say if a meteorite came crashing down to your house.
The thing I like about this piece is the universal use of "you" It made me feel good about it.
The meteorite is VERY angry. It will probably level a 100 mile radius when it hits.
Thanks! :-D
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
User avatar
drsdadsotherson
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1689
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Re: One of my drawings.

Post by drsdadsotherson »

If I was feeling picky I'd point out that while it's in the sky it's a meteor.

Just as well I'm not feeling picky. 8-)
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Funny/silly image thread

Post by Twiggster »

Merged...
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: Funny/silly image thread

Post by Emsley »

Tough audience.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4456
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:41 pm
Twitter: @EirikOstrem
Location: A place you cant afford to live

Re: One of my drawings.

Post by MeeTa »

drsdadsotherson wrote:If I was feeling picky I'd point out that while it's in the sky it's a meteor.

Just as well I'm not feeling picky. 8-)

Id would be a Meteor in that picture, and i think you are right to point out that error :wink:
Image
User avatar
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:07 pm
Location: east london

Re: Funny/silly image thread

Post by woodfordwhites »

User avatar
McDaZzA
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Re: Funny/silly image thread

Post by McDaZzA »

Image

Not exactly hilarious, but I thought WTF when I saw the Bournemouth Players face as Poleon Scores in this pic. (Whoever it is) lol
Twiggster wrote:Merged...
Twig, could you be so kind to merge the Scum Xbox Achievement pic I put up in the Gallery? :-D
Image
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: Funny/silly image thread

Post by HarryofOz »

Image
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1838
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:07 pm
Location: east london

Re: Funny/silly image thread

Post by woodfordwhites »

547772_588021561259326_1264519153_n.jpg
547772_588021561259326_1264519153_n.jpg (50.25 KiB) Viewed 4903 times
yes dear talking of balls. get your smackers round me nackers
Post Reply