Twitter

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
Phil
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm
Twitter: @LufcPip
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Twitter

Post by Phil »

Hi all, just thought I'd start a thread for people to put up their twitter username if they like so that I can follow some people that actually know what they're talking about. I'm following tons of Leeds fans, but a lot of them spout a lot of nonsense! If anyone's on there and bothered, follow me @LufcPip. Thanks!
No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low.
User avatar
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 10635
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
Twitter: @MartynStead
Location: and Momentum both uncertain

Re: Twitter

Post by Martyn »

Sorry to disillusion you, but a lot of us in here don't know what we are talking about either!

@MartynStead (personal), @BiteSocialMedia (business)
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Twitter

Post by Twiggster »

Most of the tweeters on MOT have their twitter user names under their avatars.
LUFCRACE
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3873
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
Twitter: lufcrace
Location: Wakefield
Contact:

Re: Twitter

Post by LUFCRACE »

Twiggster wrote:Most of the tweeters on MOT have their twitter user names under their avatars.

Yup. You can put it in your profile (try clicking the 'User Control Panel' button, left hand side of the blue banner with FAQ, Search etc. on it)
BRING BACK BRADDERS

Image
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
Image
markolufc
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1079
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Twitter

Post by markolufc »

@RafaLUFC
Image
User avatar
Phil
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm
Twitter: @LufcPip
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Twitter

Post by Phil »

thanks guys! I'm not usually this stupid (honest!) :roll:
No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Twitter

Post by becchio bear »

Phil wrote:thanks guys! I'm not usually this stupid (honest!) :roll:
Just spotted your location :P :wink: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
hibbi86
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1367
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 pm
Twitter: @Hibbi86
Location: Wakefield / London

Re: Twitter

Post by hibbi86 »

Ive just been on a little follow spree and added you all

I already had a couple on my twitter from MOT like Guildford
Forever and ever we shall follow are team, because we're Leeds United we rule supreme!
User avatar
Phil
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm
Twitter: @LufcPip
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Twitter

Post by Phil »

becchio bear wrote:
Just spotted your location :P :wink: :bear:
ha! whatever could you mean by that?! :duno: :P
No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Twitter

Post by Twiggster »

Dublin huh? You going to see the game this eve, vs shelbourne?
User avatar
dezzy
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4249
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cork Ireland

Re: Twitter

Post by dezzy »

becchio bear wrote:
Just spotted your location :P :wink: :bear:
The dubs are a strain on the nation
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
User avatar
Crude
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5674
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
Location: 'Merica

Re: Twitter

Post by Crude »

My twitter name in profile on left. I have a love/hate/can't be arsed relation with Twitter, so my participation varies.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5801
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
Location: Newcastle

Re: Twitter

Post by Genghers »

@Genghers

Though I don't to post much really, generally just tweet in response to stuff.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Twitter

Post by becchio bear »

Genghers wrote:@Genghers

Though I don't to post much really, generally just tweet in response to stuff.
That's as original as mine :P :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5801
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
Location: Newcastle

Re: Twitter

Post by Genghers »

becchio bear wrote:That's as original as mine :P :bear:
Indeed! It's always good to have something that can be used across the board :-D
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155204
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Twitter

Post by 1964white »

hibbi86 wrote:Ive just been on a little follow spree and added you all

I already had a couple on my twitter from MOT like Guildford
I bet you haven't' got me Hibbi :wink:
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

Twitter

Post by Dr.Leeds »

@DoctorLeeds


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Image
User avatar
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11810
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)

Re: Twitter

Post by Gino 1959 »

becchio bear wrote:That's as original as mine :P :bear:
Genghers wrote:Indeed! It's always good to have something that can be used across the board :-D
Or ironing board in her case :wink:
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
User avatar
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11810
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)

Re: Twitter

Post by Gino 1959 »

dezzy wrote: The dubs are a strain on the nation
Dub taxes pay for the rest of the country, ya skanger :wink:
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
User avatar
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11810
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)

Re: Twitter

Post by Gino 1959 »

becchio bear wrote:Just spotted your location :P :wink: :bear:
Phil wrote:ha! whatever could you mean by that?! :duno: :P
She loves us Irish really, Phil. All insults - and there are many - should be seen as a sign of affection.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
Post Reply