Licorice Allsorts?1964white wrote:I love Bassets
Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155085
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
Those toogessa wrote:Licorice Allsorts?
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14619
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
Me too.... jelly babies are my favourite....1964white wrote:I love Bassets
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
-
Mrs64
- Superstar

- Posts: 8201
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
We are always equipped with a bag of jelly babies on our long car journeyshector wrote:Me too.... jelly babies are my favourite....
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78960
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
I used to like their Liquorice all sorts
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
I still do - one of my favourite confections - I love liquorice (not in chocolate though).
Liquorice Allsorts, Liquorice Torpedos, yum.
Hang on, this is about alcohol 'innit?
Liquorice Allsorts, Liquorice Torpedos, yum.
Hang on, this is about alcohol 'innit?
- Durly
- First Team

- Posts: 2339
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:11 pm
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
My Mum still buys me a box every Christmas............I'm nearly 50.faaip wrote:I used to like their Liquorice all sorts

- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155085
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
Top 3 alcoholic drinks so far
7 - Beer
4 - Whisky
2 - Lager
7 - Beer
4 - Whisky
2 - Lager
-
gessa
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
Got a bottle of Woodford Reserve for £22 yesterday, so I'll be trying a Bourbon soon.lufc1304 wrote:Bourbon, particularly Maker's Mark and, when flush, Wild Turkey. But general drinking, it's Jim Beam with a splash of ginger ale. Don't drink much beer, but do occasionally try out some different brews when the supermarkets are doing their '3 for a fiver' deals.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155085
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
Not tried that one mategessa wrote:Got a bottle of Woodford Reserve for £22 yesterday, so I'll be trying a Bourbon soon.
Jill bought a large bottle of Southern Comfort for £17 yesterday
-
gessa
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
I'll let you know what it's like later .1964white wrote:Not tried that one mate
Jill bought a large bottle of Southern Comfort for £17 yesterday
- lufc1304
- Superstar

- Posts: 14805
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
Fine choice, Ges, and good value too, it's normally around the £30 markgessa wrote:Got a bottle of Woodford Reserve for £22 yesterday, so I'll be trying a Bourbon soon.
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155085
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
Cheersgessa wrote:I'll let you know what it's like later .
-
gessa
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
lufc1304 wrote:Fine choice, Ges, and good value too, it's normally around the £30 mark
Yes, that's what I normally see it for.
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20735
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
Just bought a bottle of Cardhu gold reserve malt. Should have been £40 but down to £25. Haven't opened it yet but looking forward to it
-
gessa
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
Amazon, black Friday?whiteswan wrote:Just bought a bottle of Cardhu gold reserve malt. Should have been £40 but down to £25. Haven't opened it yet but looking forward to it
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20735
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
Got it from Asda gessagessa wrote:Amazon, black Friday?
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20735
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
Just checked online and it's still on at £25 gessa
- billysboots
- First Team

- Posts: 1490
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 7:29 am
- Location: N.Ireland
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
Guinness, Carlsberg, Carling, etc, I'm a bit of a slut when it comes to beer. Can't drink my beloved stout as much as I used to though, must be an age thing?
There Is Only One United.
-
gessa
Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll
They've some excellent deals at the moment, spent my lot now, already for the festival period. Cheerswhiteswan wrote:Got it from Asda gessa