Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Beer
7
39%
Lager
3
17%
Wine
1
6%
Whisky
4
22%
Gin
1
6%
Rum
1
6%
Vodka
0
No votes
Bailey's
0
No votes
Sherry
0
No votes
Brandy
0
No votes
Tequila
0
No votes
Margarita
0
No votes
Jagar
0
No votes
White Russian
0
No votes
Absinth
0
No votes
Cocktails
0
No votes
Champagne
0
No votes
Other
1
6%
 
Total votes: 18

gessa

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote:I love Bassets :)
Licorice Allsorts?
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155084
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote:Licorice Allsorts?
Those too :lol:
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14619
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by hector »

1964white wrote:I love Bassets :)
Me too.... jelly babies are my favourite.... :lol:
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8201
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by Mrs64 »

hector wrote:Me too.... jelly babies are my favourite.... :lol:
We are always equipped with a bag of jelly babies on our long car journeys
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78960
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by The Subhuman »

I used to like their Liquorice all sorts
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
Norm
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 6930
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
Location: SW Missouri USA

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by Norm »

I still do - one of my favourite confections - I love liquorice (not in chocolate though).
Liquorice Allsorts, Liquorice Torpedos, yum.

Hang on, this is about alcohol 'innit?
User avatar
Durly
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2339
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by Durly »

faaip wrote:I used to like their Liquorice all sorts
My Mum still buys me a box every Christmas............I'm nearly 50.
Image
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155084
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by 1964white »

Top 3 alcoholic drinks so far

7 - Beer
4 - Whisky
2 - Lager
gessa

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by gessa »

lufc1304 wrote:Bourbon, particularly Maker's Mark and, when flush, Wild Turkey. But general drinking, it's Jim Beam with a splash of ginger ale. Don't drink much beer, but do occasionally try out some different brews when the supermarkets are doing their '3 for a fiver' deals.
Got a bottle of Woodford Reserve for £22 yesterday, so I'll be trying a Bourbon soon. :-D
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155084
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote:Got a bottle of Woodford Reserve for £22 yesterday, so I'll be trying a Bourbon soon. :-D
Not tried that one mate

Jill bought a large bottle of Southern Comfort for £17 yesterday
gessa

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote:Not tried that one mate

Jill bought a large bottle of Southern Comfort for £17 yesterday
I'll let you know what it's like later . :-D
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14805
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by lufc1304 »

gessa wrote:Got a bottle of Woodford Reserve for £22 yesterday, so I'll be trying a Bourbon soon. :-D
Fine choice, Ges, and good value too, it's normally around the £30 mark :tup:
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155084
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote:I'll let you know what it's like later . :-D
Cheers :lol:
gessa

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by gessa »

lufc1304 wrote:Fine choice, Ges, and good value too, it's normally around the £30 mark :tup:

Yes, that's what I normally see it for.
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20735
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by whiteswan »

Just bought a bottle of Cardhu gold reserve malt. Should have been £40 but down to £25. Haven't opened it yet but looking forward to it
gessa

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by gessa »

whiteswan wrote:Just bought a bottle of Cardhu gold reserve malt. Should have been £40 but down to £25. Haven't opened it yet but looking forward to it
Amazon, black Friday?
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20735
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by whiteswan »

gessa wrote:Amazon, black Friday?
Got it from Asda gessa :-D
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20735
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by whiteswan »

Just checked online and it's still on at £25 gessa
User avatar
billysboots
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1490
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 7:29 am
Location: N.Ireland

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by billysboots »

Guinness, Carlsberg, Carling, etc, I'm a bit of a slut when it comes to beer. Can't drink my beloved stout as much as I used to though, must be an age thing?
There Is Only One United.
gessa

Re: Favourite Alcoholic Drink - Poll

Post by gessa »

whiteswan wrote:Got it from Asda gessa :-D
They've some excellent deals at the moment, spent my lot now, already for the festival period. Cheers :beer:
Post Reply