ITS HAPPENING AND MB LOVES IT

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23125
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by SG90 »

The fans were never gonna be able to stay away let's be honest. The emotion is too much.

I don't see why it's fine for Black Lives Matter to protest over something that happened in America, but football fans can't celebrate.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by 1964white »

barryanorak wrote: ↑Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:24 pm I did.


Twice.


So far
This is similar to the day there wasn't a dry eye in the kop at the Bristol Rovers :cry:

Leeds United get me everytime :verysad:
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by HarryofOz »

Just seen this posted elsewhere

1963-64 season

Third Division champions: Coventry City
Second Division champions: Leeds United
First Division champions: Liverpool

I think I'll be fairly happy to see our next decade match the decade after that :)
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23125
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by SG90 »

No more Keith Andrews
No more Don Goodman
No more Colin W+nker
No more every team's biggest game

😍😍
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by becchio bear »

HarryofOz wrote: ↑Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:39 pm Sixteen long years. So happy I could cry
Let it out down under boy, it's not healthy to keep it in ;-)

Woooooo hooooooo still can't believe it :) :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
92champs
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:28 pm
Location: Co. Galway

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by 92champs »

SG90 wrote: ↑Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:42 pm No more Keith Andrews
No more Don Goodman
No more Colin W+nker
No more every team's biggest game

😍😍
No more Prutton and Beckford (hopefully).

Sorry, both though these players were at least decent for us (and obviously Beckford was a lot more than decent!), I can't stand them as pundits/presenters. At least Robinson is good from what I've seen of him on Sky
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23125
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by SG90 »

I'm sure Marcelo will celebrate by watching every Burnley game under Dyche.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23125
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by SG90 »

Kalvin was the only one who stayed loyal to us and he got his reward. ❤
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41696
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by Cjay »

I hope someone tied a rope to Ali, he be through the window bless him :lol:
Thanks Marcus :lol:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
rab_rant

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by rab_rant »

User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41696
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by Cjay »

Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
gessa

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote: ↑Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:38 pm Triple whisky in glass already :tumbler:
Just about to pour my third.






Sod all to do with the result...it's Friday
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23125
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by SG90 »

gessa wrote: ↑Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:17 pm Just about to pour my third.






Sod all to do with the result...it's Friday
Moonshine for me. Won't sleep a wink tonight!
User avatar
Toby
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1735
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:25 pm
Location: 3 Mins from ER

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by Toby »

We did it. Love you all. x
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23125
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by SG90 »

I can finally watch the Amazon doc now :lol:

And the Sky one too! :)
User avatar
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 13916
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by John in Louisiana »

barryanorak wrote: ↑Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:24 pm I did.


Twice.


So far
Yes. And I will again.
gessa

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by gessa »

SG90 wrote: ↑Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:32 pm Moonshine for me. Won't sleep a wink tonight!
Moonshine...interesting...been a while since I had some poteen
Charity Shield 69
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by Charity Shield 69 »

I was ecstatic in 1990 after 8 years out of the top league, doubly so now after 16.
Huge congrats to players, MB & staff, AR & staff, and especially to the loyal fans.
EPL Day 1 2020/21 will be an ultra special occasion.

Cheers,
CS69
Cheers,
CS69
User avatar
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3239
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:11 pm

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by mothbanquet »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:27 pm Didn't expect it to come like this, and it hasn't sunk in yet. Just managed to see the result before my phone died. Happy, happy promotion celebrations to everyone!
Still doesn't feel real to me Sara. I'm ecstatic but it's all very subdued. I suppose I feel relief more than anything, relief that I've had bottled up for God knows how long. A psychological defence mechanism after last season, perhaps? So many people are going wild, and rightfully so, but I'm just enjoying the calm, cool night. Everything just feels right.
User avatar
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3239
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:11 pm

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by mothbanquet »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:27 pm Didn't expect it to come like this, and it hasn't sunk in yet. Just managed to see the result before my phone died. Happy, happy promotion celebrations to everyone!
Still doesn't feel real to me Sara. I'm ecstatic but it's all very subdued. I suppose I feel relief more than anything, relief that I've had bottled up for God knows how long. A psychological defence mechanism after last season, perhaps? So many people are going wild, and rightfully so, but I'm just enjoying the calm, cool night. Everything just feels right.
Post Reply