I was sorry that Edmondson wasn't given a start after the title was sewn up,
I would love to see those two given a chance, however Bielsa ( contrary to popular belief ) isn't really one for giving youth that much of a chance.

I was sorry that Edmondson wasn't given a start after the title was sewn up,

I was surprised he was subbed, especially as Roberts doesn't seem a good fit at the minute.White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:06 am Yeah, it worked against Villa. But Leicester were set up different to Villa. They swamped the wings and hit long balls to Vardy.
When we needed to create through the middle we couldn't manage it as Klich was at DCM, and no Rodrigo. To then sub off Pablo was baffling?

Yet it's against teams that sit deep and counter that we tend to struggle. A lot of that is down to Harrison and Bamford having difficulty with packed defences - Harrison because of his poor delivery, and Bamford because of his lack of agility and slow reactions in a packed box ( he is 6 3" or so which maybe doesn't help, and unfortunately his weak heading ability does not make up for his lack of agility in tight situations ) Right now we don't have a fox in the box striker, which is what you need with teams that sit deep. Bamford does better in attacking open play with a through ball played to his feet down the middle, rather than trying to get on the end of crosses which are often poor anyway.Fridge wrote: ↑Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:08 pm Feeling more hopeful about this one.
Palace tend to sit quite deep and don't create a lot of chances. They do seem to be fairly clinical though and we could struggle if they get a few counter attacks in.
We know we're good enough to win this. Has to be a 3 pointer.








He's either injured (again) or he's had a falling out with MB.








I hope so Moth as if Marcelo has dropped Pablo he is cutting his own throat for his principles.mothbanquet wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:20 pm It's not the first time Pablo has been subbed before time, and it's not the first time he's shown irritation at it either. I doubt the display of emotion has suddenly caused him to fall out of favour with Bielsa, who knows Pablo a lot better than we do. I'm more willing to bet it's a fitness issue.
