Covid Vaccination

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
Leeds1000
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4157
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:11 pm

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by Leeds1000 »

I don't know how well they are doing with the vaccine program in Russia? but Tens of Thousands take to the streets in protest at Navalny's imprisonment and Government corruption. I hope Russia's heathcare system is in good shape.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155456
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by 1964white »

40,000 people in hospitals with covid

4,000 on ventilators (highest ever)

Many are probably unfortunate/unlucky to be suffering in the current consequences

I'm intrigued to know the behaviour of some of the patients & their respective families & friends during December
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155456
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by 1964white »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:21 am You're obsessed with the blame game. It's in pretty poor taste when directed at people who are ill and dying; many of whom will have contracted the disease providing care for others, whilst you are shut up safely at home. Let it go.
And I feel immensely sorry for our medical teams/hospital staff working under extreme pressures caring for the sick patients putting their own lives at risk. We have two medics who live next door to us in our village & believe me I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. Both my parents worked in the NHS, my mum a midwife/sister so I have full admiration for those caring people with so much dedication who work in that sector, even more so now!

As for sections of our society & our government I totally despair, no I won't let go because it should never have come to this situation a year down the line. People who generally care are fuming!
LUFC DAVE 7
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:21 am

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by LUFC DAVE 7 »

1964white wrote: ↑Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:04 pm And I feel immensely sorry for our medical teams/hospital staff working under extreme pressures caring for the sick patients putting their own lives at risk. We have two medics who live next door to us in our village & believe me I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. Both my parents worked in the NHS, my mum a midwife/sister so I have full admiration for those caring people with so much dedication who work in that sector, even more so now!

As for sections of our society & our government I totally despair, no I won't let go because it should never have come to this situation a year down the line. People who generally care are fuming!
:tup:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155456
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by 1964white »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:59 am It's impacting everyone in different ways. I just don't think the finger pointing is helpful.
Maybe Sara

I have said enough, arguably too much on this subject.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79200
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by The Subhuman »

I've said very little which is also too much...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Chilli D
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8800
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by Chilli D »

One of the scum who murdered soldier Lee Rigby is seriously ill with COVID. Happy days.....hurry up and die you ba***rd.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
User avatar
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by Smudge3920 »

Chilli D wrote: ↑Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:19 pm One of the scum who murdered soldier Lee Rigby is seriously ill with COVID. Happy days.....hurry up and die you ba***rd.
I wish him a long and suffering demise...sincerely...
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155456
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by 1964white »

Chilli D wrote: ↑Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:19 pm One of the scum who murdered soldier Lee Rigby is seriously ill with COVID. Happy days.....hurry up and die you ba***rd.
Just desserts

:tup: :tup: :tup:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155456
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by 1964white »

Heathrow today

Screenshot 2021-01-29 at 18.35.23.png
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by becchio bear »

1964white wrote: ↑Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:39 pm Heathrow today


Screenshot 2021-01-29 at 18.35.23.png
Where are all these people going? Thought it was "essential travel"only? Why are there so many in t-shirts :o I've been in thick jumper all day and Winter coat!! :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by Smudge3920 »

becchio bear wrote: ↑Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:51 pm Where are all these people going? Thought it was "essential travel"only? Why are there so many in t-shirts :o I've been in thick jumper all day and Winter coat!! :bear:
That picture has been doing the rounds for a number of months now BB...its all over the inter web on various forums and sites...
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by becchio bear »

Smudge3920 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:52 pm That picture has been doing the rounds for a number of months now BB...its all over the inter web on various forums and sites...
Ah ok Smudge :tup:

I did see a series of interviews with idiots yesterday all waiting to board the Eurostar to France, visiting family and friends!! Again, NOT essential travel!! I can't go down the motorway to see my mum so why on earth do these idiots think it is ok to go abroad to visit their family? They were also moaning that they had no intention of stopping in a quarantine hotel upon their return... :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Ron Swanson
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 440
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:01 pm

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by Ron Swanson »

People have had enough.

They shouldn't be branded as idiots for wanting to see their family & friends.

Perhaps the pro lockdown extremists are the idiots. I dunno.
User avatar
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by Smudge3920 »

becchio bear wrote: ↑Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:58 pm Ah ok Smudge :tup:

I did see a series of interviews with idiots yesterday all waiting to board the Eurostar to France, visiting family and friends!! Again, NOT essential travel!! I can't go down the motorway to see my mum so why on earth do these idiots think it is ok to go abroad to visit their family? They were also moaning that they had no intention of stopping in a quarantine hotel upon their return... :bear:
Beggars belief BB...
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by becchio bear »

Ron Swanson wrote: ↑Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:53 pm People have had enough.

They shouldn't be branded as idiots for wanting to see their family & friends.

Perhaps the pro lockdown extremists are the idiots. I dunno.
I am branding those people as idiots. I do want to see my family but at the moment am taking the advice about not travelling. :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155456
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by 1964white »

Can I have the Pontus jab please :lol:


https://www.janssen.com/emea/covid-19-vaccine
Ron Swanson
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 440
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:01 pm

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by Ron Swanson »

becchio bear wrote: ↑Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:28 pm I am branding those people as idiots. I do want to see my family but at the moment am taking the advice about not travelling. :bear:
Visit them.

The government don't know their arse from their elbow.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155456
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by 1964white »

Got an appointment for my vaccine jab tomorrow evening :-D
User avatar
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11608
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am

Re: Covid Vaccination

Post by Gandalf »

1964white wrote: ↑Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:59 pm Got an appointment for my vaccine jab tomorrow evening :-D
I had mine last Friday. It was the Pfizer vaccine, and I have had no side effects at all since. Nice to see the study on efficacy yesterday. Cheered me up no end.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
Post Reply