Orta has to be the first out of ER doors.
Arsenal v Leeds Utd Match Thread. The Debrief Live at 7pm this evening.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155191
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Arsenal v Leeds Utd Match Thread
- Madron
- Manager

- Posts: 3661
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:46 pm
Re: Arsenal v Leeds Utd Match Thread
I'd rather have our fixtures, but their GD.John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Sun May 08, 2022 4:06 pm Bottom line is we need one more point than Burnley over the final three games.
We have Chelsea, Brighton, and Brentford.
They have Tottenham, Villa, and Newcastle.
I rate it a tossup.
If Paddy and Cooper can make it back I will feel a lot better.
Betfair Exchange has us fav to go down (2.1 v2.24) because of the GD.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41702
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Arsenal v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Doesn't help that those 3 teams are 3 of our traditional bogey teams.
Rarely ever beat them.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155191
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Arsenal v Leeds Utd Match Thread
An unnecessary, ridiculous tackle from someone who should know better!
Sealed his place in our championship team next season.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41702
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Arsenal v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Do you think the fans would show much anger if we go down?
Know the singing and scarf waving is a great.show.of defiance but if we get relegated I'd.much rather see anger.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155191
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Arsenal v Leeds Utd Match Thread
I don't think some on here have been watching shambles this season pre-Marsch.
- Madron
- Manager

- Posts: 3661
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:46 pm
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155191
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- BGwhite
- Superstar

- Posts: 6571
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
Re: Arsenal v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Changnoy wrote: He wont be sacked....and ive stuck around through 3 relegations before..so wont be going anywhere soon.
I just recognise JM has inherited a crap squad and is making a go at keeping us up.
Time will tell if he's anY good once he gets his own stamp on player purchases.



Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155191
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Arsenal v Leeds Utd Match Thread
I wanted the season to end months ago, mateWhite Riot wrote: ↑Sun May 08, 2022 1:36 pm Thanks fook, it's been bollocks all season long.
Teams haven't needed to do anything to batter us![]()
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21205
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Arsenal v Leeds Utd Match Thread
They Do Ron. They do Ron Ron Ron they do Ron Ron.
Just kidding. I agree, now is not the time to worry about bogeys. 3 games, nothing to lose as they’re all rich anyway
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155191
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
-
Mountain
- First Team

- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 am
Re: Arsenal v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Missed first half, mountain race here, one of the biggest of the year. Sat into car and heard Nketiah scored/Nketiah scored/Ayling sent off and heart sank. But hadn't really expected a point anyway so can't be too critical after that start.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155191
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41702
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Arsenal v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Wonder if Radz will tweet some.more arrogant nonsense or Orta will try and fight a fan or Kinnear will put more sarky comments.in the.match programme
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
-
Leeds1000
- Manager

- Posts: 4157
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:11 pm
Re: Arsenal v Leeds Utd Match Thread
I agree its too early to judge him coming in so late in the season. Its the lack of identity that concerns me. He will need all the luck he can get next season if we do go down. I can't see any of the "big" international signings & firpo sticking around but that may not be a bad thing. We have a useful spine of youngsters coming thru but whether they can cope with the physicality of the Championship should we go down will be interesting.Changnoy wrote: ↑Sun May 08, 2022 3:38 pm He wont be sacked....and ive stuck around through 3 relegations before..so wont be going anywhere soon.
I just recognise JM has inherited a crap squad and is making a go at keeping us up.
Time will tell if he's anY good once he gets his own stamp on player purchases.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155191
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20740
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155191
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Arsenal v Leeds Utd Match Thread
I'm generally positive in life, Jay.
Watching our players consistently making stupid errors makes one think, I'm still scratching my head with what I witnessed from Meslier & Ayling, however these self-inflicted errors have been occurring all season, today is nothing new as some anti-Marsch fans believe.
We may get lucky, but I'm not holding my breath, mate
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155191
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white