Some comforting stats v Brighton
Lost eight of last ten meetings failing to score in 8
No goals against them in 3 PL matches
Gulls won 5 from past 7 at ER
No problem, it’ll be fine
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
So he picks the same team that has got pastes the last 3 times..Ummm this game is last chance saloon for those muppets they have to show they are better than Brighton and not let Brighton boss them. Lamptey versus firpo disaster waiting to happen
Remember the days we didn't need to stress too much about who was playing and where
Marsch OUT
Football has undergone a process of bielsification; pressing and possessing, passing rather than dribbling, intercepting high up the field rather than making last-ditch tackles, are in vogue.
faaip wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 12:05 pm
Please don't tell me that's Raph at RWB ?
It certainly looks that way with 3 cb’s. On paper it may stifle the ambitions of Cucurella. But we need to have some possession. Otherwise they will soon dominate and Raphinia will spend most of his time on the defensive.
The Brighton press is very organised - trying to play out from the back with players hiding and playing panicked hospital passes is what worries me.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 12:23 pm
Could also be a back 4 with Llorente at rb?
Where does Firpo play then?
It certainly is a last man standing lineup.
Someone should phone Childline and complain about that Leeds bench
Marsch OUT
Football has undergone a process of bielsification; pressing and possessing, passing rather than dribbling, intercepting high up the field rather than making last-ditch tackles, are in vogue.
I cant believe following the Burnley game could be so nervy
Marsch OUT
Football has undergone a process of bielsification; pressing and possessing, passing rather than dribbling, intercepting high up the field rather than making last-ditch tackles, are in vogue.
I'm going to miss todays game, still at work, so here's a few comments I would probably make if I was watching, please copy and paste as and when needed
FFS
No Pen
Dive
Bent Ref
FFS
0.2
Championship here we cone
FFS
Firpo off
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
velo wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 12:50 pm
I'm going to miss todays game, still at work, so here's a few comments I would probably make if I was watching, please copy and paste as and when needed
FFS
No Pen
Dive
Bent Ref
FFS
0.2
Championship here we cone
FFS
Firpo off
Only one of those would be a first...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
William wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 12:42 pm
Where does Firpo play then?
It certainly is a last man standing lineup.
Someone should phone Childline and complain about that Leeds bench
It looks like every forward to start then nick a goal then sub them with three defensive minded players and hold on.
Greenwood is the only attacking player.