That is a great photo. Fair play
Post A Photo You’ve Taken
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21204
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Rook
- First Team

- Posts: 1513
- Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:02 pm
Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken
That photo is incredible.
I smell blood and an era of prominent mad men - W.H. Auden
- mentalcase
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 10414
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18301
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18301
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken
MC - I’m like your personal photo editor, turnIng your photos round the right way !
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18301
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken
View, this lunchtime. Enjoying a beer by the pool



- mentalcase
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 10414
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm
Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken
Cheers cat, good to know I can rely on youMuppet the Cat wrote: ↑Mon May 30, 2022 10:10 am MC - I’m like your personal photo editor, turnIng your photos round the right way !
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
-
VoiceofaLurker
- Youth Team

- Posts: 62
- Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:19 am
Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken
Going through stuff at my Mom's house who passed away on Saturday I came across this, no signature on
Revie, Jones, Bates or Madeley. VOAL.
Revie, Jones, Bates or Madeley. VOAL.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21204
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken
Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Mon May 30, 2022 10:13 am View, this lunchtime. Enjoying a beer by the pool
652E03EF-264E-4A42-A019-B4A5C8D66572.jpeg
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155173
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
-
Azkal
- Superstar

- Posts: 5475
- Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am
Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken
A nice cold Mythos?Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Mon May 30, 2022 10:13 am View, this lunchtime. Enjoying a beer by the pool
652E03EF-264E-4A42-A019-B4A5C8D66572.jpeg
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155173
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken
Love him too.
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18301
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155173
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken
Gorgeous photo, Mental
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155173
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken
Great views, CatMuppet the Cat wrote: ↑Mon May 30, 2022 10:13 am View, this lunchtime. Enjoying a beer by the pool
652E03EF-264E-4A42-A019-B4A5C8D66572.jpeg
Don't be drinking too much beer mate, you'll end up looking like a Leeds fan
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155173
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken
Great memorable picture.VoiceofaLurker wrote: ↑Mon May 30, 2022 12:19 pm Going through stuff at my Mom's house who passed away on Saturday I came across this, no signature on
Revie, Jones, Bates or Madeley.
leeds.jpg
VOAL.
Sorry to hear about you mum VOAL, condolences to you & your family.
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18301
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21204
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken
Nice. Sun, I remember it. bloody freezing here.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18301
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155173
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken
Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Mon May 30, 2022 1:28 pm I probably do anyway, 64…..given today’s t-shirt.
I bought it from the home of that well known fashion icon….Kennyb41Fashions.com
7B6D4F9A-056F-4944-BFAF-9508ADA8B3C8.jpeg