Tyler Adams
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Lufcste
- Youth Team

- Posts: 50
- Joined: Mon May 09, 2022 1:09 pm
Re: Tyler Adams for 15M Yay or nay?
I'm just happy its another signing so I'm not being fussy as we need the numbers for sure but maybe would have preferred Camara but lets hope it works out. Seems like a right baller
ALL LEEDS AREN'T WEEEEEEEE
- Kennyb41
- Superstar

- Posts: 12426
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am
Re: Tyler Adams for 15M Yay or nay?
On the fence, i know jack about him (or any of the others)
My biggest concern and what i'm most worried about is him inserting his dildo in the Prem, i just can't see it working now teams have fathomed out (piss easily) Scum and Soton, Soton had a decentish run with it, but initially got battered with it and the good run was brief.
I hope he doesn't persist with it or even deploy it at all, time will tell.
A bit of excitement is returning with these new signings, i just hope they're gooduns.
My biggest concern and what i'm most worried about is him inserting his dildo in the Prem, i just can't see it working now teams have fathomed out (piss easily) Scum and Soton, Soton had a decentish run with it, but initially got battered with it and the good run was brief.
I hope he doesn't persist with it or even deploy it at all, time will tell.
A bit of excitement is returning with these new signings, i just hope they're gooduns.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game
...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it
" - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Must dash.
;@)
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78993
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Tyler Adams for 15M Yay or nay?
In Bielsa's system it looks good
Meslier
Kristensen - Llorente - Cooper - Firpo
Adams
Sinisterra - Roca - Aaronson - Harrison
Gelhardt
Meslier
Kristensen - Llorente - Cooper - Firpo
Adams
Sinisterra - Roca - Aaronson - Harrison
Gelhardt
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Tyzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4214
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:09 pm
- Location: Leeds
Re: Tyler Adams for 15M Yay or nay?
Never heard of him till he was mentioned on here but then I've never heard of the other signings either so I'm on the fence.
Last edited by Tyzy on Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41696
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Tyler Adams- MEDICAL TODAY
Medical today according to Phil
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Kennyb41
- Superstar

- Posts: 12426
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am
Re: Tyler Adams for 15M Yay or nay?
I like the 4-1-4-1 but it was very specific to Bert, it's the only system he found that would work with the shyte he inherited, but boy did he make it work, i think a lot of the Bert days players will be on their way now, ya Dallas's Aylings, Coopers, Klichs, Forshaws, they're all pretty much shyte and we're probably better going into this new era with as many new players as we can muster together.
I just hope they hit the ground running.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game
...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it
" - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Must dash.
;@)
- Irish Ian
- Superstar

- Posts: 17183
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
- Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.
Re: Tyler Adams- MEDICAL TODAY
According to FM he has a long throw of 11.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Tyler Adams- MEDICAL TODAY
I echo the 'least interesting' of the new players. I suppose I'll have to trust Orta/Marsch on this one. Camara would have been better IMO. A tad underwhelming but I'll wish him my best while he's here and hope i'm proved wrong about his ability...
Last edited by Victor_OTT_17 on Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Finnatic
- Superstar

- Posts: 6704
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 pm
- lufc1304
- Superstar

- Posts: 14808
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Re: Tyler Adams for 15M Yay or nay?
I'm on the fence as I know nothing about the guy, not seen him play etc. On the plus side, he knows Marsch and his system but he has no Prem experience so could take a while to settle. Still up in the air, but if Raphina goes, where's the creativity coming from? And surely we need some cover at LB? A striker to push/replace Bamford, whose plantar fascilitis issue has every chance of recurring? Joffy should be starting, but if Marsch likes to play 2 strikers, then there's a risk we could find ourselves short up front. I think the talk about CDK is just that, we can't compete with Milan.
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
- Finnatic
- Superstar

- Posts: 6704
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 pm
Re: Tyler Adams for 15M Yay or nay?
A fair bit of chat about Adams’ ball skills, but KP wasn’t great on the ball.
He could pick a Pirlo long pass when not under pressure but not with quick thinking ten yard passes, imo.
BTW, I’m not slagging him off now he’s gone, I thought that all the while he played for us.
He could pick a Pirlo long pass when not under pressure but not with quick thinking ten yard passes, imo.
BTW, I’m not slagging him off now he’s gone, I thought that all the while he played for us.
- Irish Ian
- Superstar

- Posts: 17183
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
- Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.
Re: Tyler Adams- TALKS UNDERWAY
That would be great.
Perhaps they would accept a brown paper or two
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Tyler Adams- MEDICAL TODAY
Seeing a lot of negative comments on Twitter saying we are buying the wrong player in Tyler Adams and it's Mo Camara we should be buying instead! Some saying RB Leipzig fans cannot wait to be shut of Adams as they say he's awful
I've said all along that we should be pushing for Camara. I hope Adams turns out to be worth the money because £20m is a lot of money for an unproven bit-part player...
I've said all along that we should be pushing for Camara. I hope Adams turns out to be worth the money because £20m is a lot of money for an unproven bit-part player...
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Tyler Adams for 15M Yay or nay?
Seeing a lot of negative comments on Twitter saying we are buying the wrong player in Tyler Adams and it's Mo Camara we should be buying instead! Some saying RB Leipzig fans cannot wait to be shut of Adams as they say he's awful
I've said all along that we should be pushing for Camara. I hope Adams turns out to be worth the money because £20m is a lot of money for an unproven bit-part player...
I've said all along that we should be pushing for Camara. I hope Adams turns out to be worth the money because £20m is a lot of money for an unproven bit-part player...
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78993
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Tyler Adams for 15M Yay or nay?
I think Adams signing may have something to do with the JKA affair, not sure what but it looks an overpay to me. Not that I put any credence into what fans say about a player. I'll make my own mind up when I watch him play
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41696
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Tyler Adams for 15M Yay or nay?
Slightly happier at £15mil.
Still on the fence though.
Made the mistake of reading an RB Leipzig forum for view on Tyler Adams.
Wish I hadn't.
He is spoken about in the same terms Tyler Roberts is on LUFC forums.
Still on the fence though.
Made the mistake of reading an RB Leipzig forum for view on Tyler Adams.
Wish I hadn't.
He is spoken about in the same terms Tyler Roberts is on LUFC forums.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Tyler Adams- MEDICAL TODAY
I'm prepared to get more splinters in mr ar*e by staying on the fence with this and reserving judgement til i've seen the guy play. End of the day, you'd have expected the club to have done their homework and, apparently, Tyler Adams was always the #1 choice for DM after the Marc Roca deal...
-
Rover
- Youth Team

- Posts: 86
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2022 9:32 am
Re: Tyler Adams- MEDICAL TODAY
Saw the you tube clips and it confirmed this guy is garbage!
- BGwhite
- Superstar

- Posts: 6571
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
Re: Tyler Adams for 15M Yay or nay?
Sure hope we aren't signing another Tyler blagging a career in football.
Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk
Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk
-
RobbieLeeds
- Ballboy

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2022 11:19 am
Adams, Tyler