What are you doing today ?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14623
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:30 pm The Spa seems to attract easy listening singers like Jane, Daniel O'Donnell, Foster & Allen & pop artists that are past their sell-by date of late. Also loads of tribute bands too!
You are in deep doo doo matie :) :) :)
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by Jaydog »

Jane McDonald?
Born in Wakefield
Absolute shite😂
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155134
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:28 pm You are in deep doo doo matie :) :) :)
Should we delete these posts now or just accept the batterings coming our way. :lol:
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by Jaydog »

1964white wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:44 pm Should we delete these posts now or just accept the batterings coming our way. :lol:
Is Swannie a big fan of the aforementioned Leon?
If so I was only joking 😂
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155134
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:59 pm Is Swannie a big fan of the aforementioned Leon?
If so I was only joking 😂
Jane's most ardent fan.
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14623
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:44 pm Should we delete these posts now or just accept the batterings coming our way. :lol:
Ach.... she is just hot air... a bit like the McDonut creature :) :) :)
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20737
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by whiteswan »

hector wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:26 pm Obviously somewhere to avoid like the plague...

:) :)
Buzzzzzzzzzzz OFF! :x
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20737
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by whiteswan »

hector wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:28 pm You are in deep doo doo matie :) :) :)
I didn't think for one minute that Leon was referring to my Jane :angel:
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20737
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by whiteswan »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:59 pm Is Swannie a big fan of the aforementioned Leon?
If so I was only joking 😂
Swannie IS mister Jay!
Don't you start, I've enough on my Jane :love: plate with that heccy hector....
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20737
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by whiteswan »

.....and, she lives about 500 yards down the road from Mum and Dads (where I am now by the way)
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by Jaydog »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:37 pm Swannie IS mister Jay!
Don't you start, I've enough on my Jane :love: plate with that heccy hector....
I don’t like to admit it but I love McDonald.
Especially the Big Mac 😂
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by Jaydog »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:39 pm .....and, she lives about 500 yards down the road from Mum and Dads (where I am now by the way)
In fairness I don’t know a lot about her.
I just remember that documentary from years ago on the cruise ship.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14623
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by hector »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:37 pm Swannie IS mister Jay!
Don't you start, I've enough on my Jane :love: plate with that heccy hector....
That's strange... the warbling whale must have a lot on her plate.... all the time..

:) :) :) :)
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155134
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by 1964white »

Yesterday

A three-mile walk along Brid seafront.

Coffee & cake at Brid Spa with fantastic views overlooking the sea & beaches.


Screenshot 2024-10-03 13.17.01.png

Screenshot 2024-10-03 13.18.45.png

Screenshot 2024-10-03 13.19.46.png

Screenshot 2024-10-03 13.20.28.png
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11764
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by Barlow Boy »

Doing some more clearing of my dads house 😢😢 , much rather be walking on a seafront 👍
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155134
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by 1964white »

Today

A three-mile walk to Hutton Cranswick.


Screenshot 2024-10-03 13.31.53.png
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155134
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by 1964white »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Thu Oct 03, 2024 12:26 pm Doing some more clearing of my dads house 😢😢 , much rather be walking on a seafront 👍
Not a pleasant job mate.
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20737
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: ↑Thu Oct 03, 2024 12:21 pm Yesterday

A three-mile walk along Brid seafront.

Coffee & cake at Brid Spa with fantastic views overlooking the sea & beaches.



Screenshot 2024-10-03 13.17.01.png



Screenshot 2024-10-03 13.18.45.png



Screenshot 2024-10-03 13.19.46.png



Screenshot 2024-10-03 13.20.28.png
Photo 3 Flamborough :love:
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20737
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by whiteswan »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Thu Oct 03, 2024 12:26 pm Doing some more clearing of my dads house 😢😢 , much rather be walking on a seafront 👍
Feel for you Kev :(
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155134
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Thu Oct 03, 2024 2:00 pm Photo 3 Flamborough :love:
No Swannie, all Bridlington.
Post Reply