Sunderland are doing better than us and that's just this season let alone the last 7 years?
Confused.com
The 7 game run.
Leeds United have gone seven unbeaten in the top-flight – their longest streak since 2001 and the best run by a newly promoted side in seven years – and now head to Tyneside, hoping to keep their momentum rolling in the New Year as they face Newcastle United at St. James' Park.
Last edited by Jaydog on Wed Jan 07, 2026 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
pjm2019 wrote: ↑Wed Jan 07, 2026 7:44 pm
starting 11 allows us to kept it tight in the first half and then bring on 1 or 2 players in the 2nd half who are a bit more attacking
Careful pjm…that was almost a positive-leaning statement
Johnsie123 wrote: ↑Wed Jan 07, 2026 7:33 pm
You are right has he lost his marbles NO tanaka again ,we need to be careful cos as you say it might come undone
Just to be clear, I just think we are in for a bad night. Nothing to do with wether Tanaka was due to start or not.
I just think four games in ten days will catch us up.
' "Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Jaydog wrote: ↑Wed Jan 07, 2026 7:52 pm
The 7 game run.
Leeds United have gone seven unbeaten in the top-flight – their longest streak since 2001 and the best run by a newly promoted side in seven years – and now head to Tyneside, hoping to keep their momentum rolling in the New Year as they face Newcastle United at St. James' Park.
I'm not too keen on our line up, think we are too defensively minded. Would prefer someone alongside DCL and then Aaronsen in midfield rather than Gruev. Think it is too defensive minded as we were earlier in the season when we had no one in support of DCL.
Good to see Rodon back and I am not surprised, Rodon impresses me as someone who wants to play hence why I didn't see any blame on Farke for bot taking him off in the Sunderland match after the early knocks.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm
I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm
Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
weasel wrote: ↑Wed Jan 07, 2026 8:02 pm
I'm not too keen on our line up, think we are too defensively minded. Would prefer someone alongside DCL and then Aaronsen in midfield rather than Gruev. Think it is too defensive minded as we were earlier in the season when we had no one in support of DCL.
Good to see Rodon back and I am not surprised, Rodon impresses me as someone who wants to play hence why I didn't see any blame on Farke for bot taking him off in the Sunderland match after the early knocks.
Agree this looks too defensive. Attack vs Defence for the first 65 mins incoming.
BlackHillsPaul wrote: ↑Wed Jan 07, 2026 8:21 pm
Oh I don't know, I think he got around the defender and made it to the byline pretty easily just then....