I can possible know that, I use my eyes not look at a ream of numbers on a stat sheet. What you mean is you can't possibly know that. Gyabi is probably the best passer of a ball at the club already. We really can't get much do much worse than an out of form and fitness Paddy who's never been able to head a ball really unless he gets lucky...Cjay wrote: ↑Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:25 pm You can't possibly know that, they haven't played first team football, never mind Premier League football.
It's a poorly balanced squad.
1 senior natural left back (Struijk wouldn't call himself a left back
1 senior number 9.
1 natural number 10.
2 fit cms Roca and Adams, after that nobody.
I never wanted Marsch either if you remember, I wanted Valverde.
Never felt he was a good fit, not surprised it hasn't worked.
But the squad is poor imo (know you disagree).
Daallas would call himself a right winger but plays left back or centre mid, even defensive mid, Struijk is absolutely a left back and a bloody good one.. irrespective of what he calls himself. Stop thinking in pigeon holes



couldn't resist it could ya
bet you wish you had done now 
