Karl Darlow

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
Darlow, Karl · 2023–2026
Darlow, Karl
England Darlow, Karl
Goalkeeper
b. 8th October 1990 (age 36)
38
Apps
24
this season
0
Goals
37
Starts
1
Sub Apps
Newcastle United
Signed 29/07/2023 – 14/07/2026
Newcastle United → Manchester United (Permanent)
Last 6 Appearances
24 May 2026 · Premier League
0–3 L
17 May 2026 · Premier League
1–0 W
11 May 2026 · Premier League
1–1 D
1 May 2026 · Premier League
3–1 W
22 Apr 2026 · Premier League
2–2 D
18 Apr 2026 · Premier League
3–0 W
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11787
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by Barlow Boy »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:28 pm I like your signature, Kev :tup:
Cheers Leon, hoping to add to it with some of your competitions this season :) :) :)
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by 1964white »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:31 pm Cheers Leon, hoping to add to it with some of your competitions this season :) :) :)
Good luck, mate. :tup:
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18338
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by Muppet the Cat »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:30 pm Thought it was green, Cjay.
It should be green, light green or darker green..not fussed, but green. Not fuschia pink :roll:
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18338
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:31 pm Cheers Leon, hoping to add to it with some of your competitions this season :) :) :)
Ken, on the basis of the following:
"Feel a bit of a cheat really joining halfway through, and coming out on top. In truth I didn’t realise the competition was so far in when I asked if I could join, so I’m happy to share the trophy with MTC"
Do you think I should also add a similar signature :lol:
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11787
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by Barlow Boy »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:42 pm Ken, on the basis of the following:
"Feel a bit of a cheat really joining halfway through, and coming out on top. In truth I didn’t realise the competition was so far in when I asked if I could join, so I’m happy to share the trophy with MTC"
Do you think I should also add a similar signature :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant that :clap: :clap: :clap:
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:42 pm Ken, on the basis of the following:
"Feel a bit of a cheat really joining halfway through, and coming out on top. In truth I didn’t realise the competition was so far in when I asked if I could join, so I’m happy to share the trophy with MTC"
Do you think I should also add a similar signature :lol:
Go away ;-) allow one of our newbies to have his moment of glory :-D
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18338
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:42 pm Ken, on the basis of the following:
"Feel a bit of a cheat really joining halfway through, and coming out on top. In truth I didn’t realise the competition was so far in when I asked if I could join, so I’m happy to share the trophy with MTC"
Do you think I should also add a similar signature :lol:
You're just the Aussie cricket team of the Saturday Racing thread, Ken :roflmao:
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18338
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by Muppet the Cat »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:46 pm Go away ;-) allow one of our newbies to have his moment of glory :-D
Ken's not a 'Newbie'.....he's quickly become an established part of the furniture :)
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:49 pm Ken's not a 'Newbie'.....he's quickly become an established part of the furniture :)
Comfy sofa or a table leg?
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18338
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by Muppet the Cat »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:58 pm Comfy sofa or a table leg?
Don't know, I reckon more of a comfy chair :)

Going back a few years (must be 20yrs or so) now there was a lady working with us who had a wooden (lower) leg........and no word of a lie, her name was 🥁🥁🥁 ............Lena :roflmao:
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11787
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by Barlow Boy »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:46 pm You're just the Aussie cricket team of the Saturday Racing thread, Ken :roflmao:
Steady, Batley Shaun doesn’t take too kindly to those insinuations :) :) :)
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19705
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Karl Darlow - Signing No.2

Post by weasel »

Keeper kit looks very Spanish, I quite like it.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79120
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by The Subhuman »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:34 pm It should be green, light green or darker green..not fussed, but green. Not fuschia pink :roll:
The fuchsia's bright, the fuchsia's pink
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18338
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by Muppet the Cat »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:34 pm The fuchsia's bright, the fuchsia's pink
Let's hope so :)

......and I hang my head in grammatical shame, at my misspelling (fuschia :oops: )
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19705
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by weasel »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:34 pm The fuchsia's bright, the fuchsia's pink
He could be a secret spy for us - if he went into the opposition changing room no one would see him.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155396
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:04 pm Don't know, I reckon more of a comfy chair :)

Going back a few years (must be 20yrs or so) now there was a lady working with us who had a wooden (lower) leg........and no word of a lie, her name was 🥁🥁🥁 ............Lena :roflmao:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
liggy
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 2257
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am

Re: Karl Darlow - Signing No.2

Post by liggy »

Darrow is bang average
Recruiting team for me should have alarm bells ringing
liggy
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 2257
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am

Re: Karl Darlow - Signing No.2

Post by liggy »

Fooking darlow….spell checker on this phone
User avatar
malcolmw
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3715
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:20 am
Location: Qualicum Beach, BC, Canada

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by malcolmw »

Clacton White wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:21 am Yes , Meslier is only 3 inches wide . I can imagine , seriously, Meslier confidence still being shot to bits , and if not , ready to go again at the slightest hint of leaking goals. Best move on from him , he may be good one day....but he could just be he French Joe Hart. An upgrade on Bailey Peacock Farrell definitely, but you got that feeling at the end , or even the past season or more, that Leeds would have to score 3 goals a game to even scrape a draw . In hindsight maybe as a keeper Casillas would have been a better option , I know people don't like him , but maybe overall he would have been safer .
Meslier is a bit of a string bean with big ears isn't he!
Growing up in South Africa, we'd have called him 'the Kalahari kid' - miles and miles of f**k all! :roflmao:
User avatar
GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3353
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:02 am

Re: Karl Darlow

Post by GreennWhite »

weasel wrote: ↑Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:13 pm He could be a secret spy for us - if he went into the opposition changing room no one would see him.
Or we could just get Bielsa back to spy on them :)
Post Reply