ElKapitan wrote: ↑Wed Jan 07, 2026 10:28 pm
Absolutely on Farke the absolute dumb f**k.....
Taking DCL off on 86 mins caused this for me.... An extra 10 minutes I can't see making a huge difference in this game when there was an opportunity to win. Odd game with the extra 10 can't hurt.
Was stach injured? Again...... Why bring him off with his height.... Knackered, sure.... As their midfielders were able to play on. Bring on a winger centrally.... cut us to pieces after.
We looked shoddy against many when we took players off.
Great game but that's a needless punch in the dick.
Just a shame that Farke threw away the unbeaten run with c**p decision making.
I was mocked by someone for talking about us conceding too often down our left. I didn't watch it live, but as Barnes got a hat trick I presume that we conceded 3 down the left ?
CHAPELALLMAN wrote: ↑Wed Jan 07, 2026 10:28 pm
So you're the only person not disappointed - says it all....
Disappointed yes.
Waiting to indulge in the blame game no.
If you can't enjoy following the team you don't have to.
' "Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
ElKapitan wrote: ↑Wed Jan 07, 2026 10:28 pm
Absolutely on Farke the absolute dumb f**k.....
Taking DCL off on 86 mins caused this for me.... An extra 10 minutes I can't see making a huge difference in this game when there was an opportunity to win. Odd game with the extra 10 can't hurt.
Was stach injured? Again...... Why bring him off with his height.... Knackered, sure.... As their midfielders were able to play on. Bring on a winger centrally.... cut us to pieces after.
We looked shoddy against many when we took players off.
Great game but that's a needless punch in the dick.
Thing is you know who he is bringing on and when. Nmecha isn't good enough, Okafor offers nothing and does no work defensively. Gnonto should be on before him every time.
But why at 3-2 up do we take off Stach and swap him for Okafor? Why not Tanaka? Its baffling. What formation were we playing at 3-3 with Gnonto, Nmecha and Okafor on the pitch? 5-2-3?
CHAPELALLMAN wrote: ↑Wed Jan 07, 2026 10:31 pm
Just a shame that Farke threw away the unbeaten run with c**p decision making.
I was mocked by someone for talking about us conceding too often down our left. I didn't watch it live, but as Barnes got a hat trick I presume that we conceded 3 down the left ?
He wasn't even watching
' "Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
CHAPELALLMAN wrote: ↑Wed Jan 07, 2026 10:31 pm
Just a shame that Farke threw away the unbeaten run with c**p decision making.
I was mocked by someone for talking about us conceding too often down our left. I didn't watch it live, but as Barnes got a hat trick I presume that we conceded 3 down the left ?
They had fun down our left all night and only some great interceptions of crosses prevented a few tap ins.
Of course we created 3 great chances after the subs were made.
' "Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
White Riot wrote: ↑Wed Jan 07, 2026 10:36 pm
They had fun down our left all night and only some great interceptions of crosses prevented a few tap ins.
Farke did nothing about it.
What did you think he should have done?
' "Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
CHAPELALLMAN wrote: ↑Wed Jan 07, 2026 10:31 pm
Just a shame that Farke threw away the unbeaten run with c**p decision making.
I was mocked by someone for talking about us conceding too often down our left. I didn't watch it live, but as Barnes got a hat trick I presume that we conceded 3 down the left ?
I get why he wanted to freshen it up and protect DCL..... But..... The drop off with him off the field is massive we have nothing to come on without him..... Surely playing 86 mins is not much different to 104...... The drop off has been seen so much this season.
The one that got me was replacing stach with okafor..... Bring on an extra midfielder and crowd them out..... Keep the height.
Didn't expect anything tonight..... So there's that and they put so much effort in to a man but the recruitment has been mediocre for some big money signings. Okafor, Perri....... Neither are very good. Feel sorry for aarronsson.